[jaws-uk] Re: Anti-virus software

  • From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:15:30 +0000

Hi Barbara

Yes, its free. I didn't pay for it when I downloaded it onto my
desktop several years ago. Again when I recently downloaded it onto my
laptop (about 6-7 weeks ago, it was still free of charge.

Like many companies you have to dig around a bit on their website
before you find the free version because, being a business they
obviously hope that you will purchase the all singing all dancing
version, but the last time I looked the free download was still there.

Let me know if you have problems locating it and I'll find the link
and e-mail it direct to you.

Regards and good luck.

Kevin