[jaws-uk] Re: Anti-Virus & Spyware software

  • From: "Erica" <rebellion220@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 15:53:57 -0000

To start off with try avast 4 and super antispyware pro 4.

These are not too memory hungry and should leave you fairly protected.It
used to be the case that all-in-one packages weren?t as accessible as
separate ones, but this could be a lot different these days.

I use a couple of other program on top of these but they require sightd or
near-sighted help to run, so may not be worth mentioning here.

Super antispyware costs about £15 but that may have changed due to the
exchange rate.

They also have a lifetime membership option which doesn?t cost much extra.

Avast needs work to make it accessible, but I?d be happy to write and post a
tutorial on how to do this.

Hope this helps,

Erica.