[jaws-uk] Re: Another nightmare website?

  • From: "lynda blake" <lynda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:13:03 -0800

Ron, you're a genius! I just tried a test message and what do you know, the
link appeared, active and raring to go! That will save a lot of headaches in
the future I can tell you!

Now all I have to do is to figure out the answers to those million other
questions that are bugging me!

Cheers for now.

Lynda