[jaws-uk] Re: Another SKYPE question.

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:41:39 +0100

Hi Carlos ,

Thanks for that.
Jim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:09 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Another SKYPE question.

Hi Jim
I'm pasting below the reply Tristram sent to me some months ago when I asked a similar question. I hope it will helps you.

Good luck.

Carlos V.

Here goes:
To install any scripts into Jaws 6.0 or 6.10 do the folllowing:

Preparation:
1 Unzip your custom scripts to a folder on your hard drive.
2 Highlight all the files in the folder you've extracted the scripts into and highlight them all and press control+C to copy to clipboard.

Installation:
1 Open Start menu.
2 Press letter P for "programs".
3 Press letter J until you reach "Jaws 6.0" or "Jaws 6.10".
4 Press enter to open the group.
5 Press down arrow to find "explorer settings" and press enter again.
6 Press down arrow to located "explore my settings" and press enter to open this folder.
7 With the new folder window in view press control+V to paste your scripts copied in the preparation steps above to install them to your settings folder..
8 Press alt+F4 to close this folder down.

Usage:
There are no special useage instructions, if you have followed this procedure carefully you should now find some custom prompts or keystroke association with the new scripts being made available to you. You can also use the keystroke insert+Q to check that the scripts are being loaded.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support