[jaws-uk] Re: Another Powerpoint question

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:57:23 +0100

Hi,

Yes this is strange - I can't get it to work with this particular
presentation, though last time I tried it it would with others.

I wonder - if anyone could take a look at this presentation for me and see
whether you are able to move through the slides with page up/down?  Just as
an experiment...I've tried exiting and restarting Powerpoint to no avail...

Catherine