[jaws-uk] Another Powerpoint question

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-Uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:23:12 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying to read a presentation in Powerpoint.  I hope my question hasn't
been covered in the recent conversation - had a look in the archives and it
seems people are talking about creating/running a presentation and it
doesn't cover my question...

I am able to read this presentation in the virtual viewer after pressing f5.
But what I'm wondering is - how to move slide by slide while not in a slide
show.  I'm sure when I last used Powerpoint I could press page down to move
between slides then tab between objects, then f2 to edit an object if I
wanted.  How do I get to move in this way?  When I go into Powerpoint with
this presentation open I press f6 and cycle between JAWS saying "Notes page
pane"; "slide 4 of 17 default design English UK" and "slide pane".  But in
none of these panes does pressing page up/down seem to do anything.

Catherine
**
Skype:  darkitude
MSN:  catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx