[jaws-uk] Re: Announcing graphics

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 22:36:51 +0200

Hello:
well concerning your inquiry about changing graphics, I have no
additional information to add at this point; unless we may extract a
general JAWS rule, that's anything you wish to change has  been
classified into couple of main categories; whether temporary or
permanent changing; to change focus on a specific applacation which's
essentially could be done from the adjust JAWS option is remain to the
temporary basis; if you're willing to change it permanently, then you
have to use the start up wizard or the  list of JAWS manager.
I hope that I' am concluding correctly; and of course anyone can
adjust that or explain it in more details; JAWS Basic training is a
good reference on this relevant subject.
Mostafa Almahdy; Egyptian Citizen; msn instant messenger:
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
 BEST REGARDS.
____