[jaws-uk] Andrew re you last one re black and EErics!

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:23:57 -0000

This did worry as you may imagine. Incidentally did you read Will Pearsons on this I though he summed it perfectly.. You see re Webmail my cousin keeps on atme to " give as he crudely puts it Ooutlook and Outlook the elbow!

I am now totally confused i havenot used the laptop today and ERics whch I

forwarded toyou is always Ok as his is WEbmail yet you say Erics came in bllack again. Mine comein black at times and on the lapt top it seems but ERics never I ann now totally bewitched andbothered and bewildered.. However did you speak to Bryan cArver he did tellme that ah igher verson of Jaws may make matters WORSE

Nothing shouldhave comein from me today in black on black at all God helpme now are you saing that even WEbmail has comein black on blck.. Did you see Eliot Martins worksheet I did try to scan it and send it from K 1000 this is the Migration idea ashe states using Jawsin Monochrome is a known problem I was interested he did not attempt to use Robins of his own Charity though. Dorhty Claire