[jaws-uk] Andrew hodgeson

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 11:28:26 -0000

You can imagine I am keeping my fingers crossed your your efforts this weekend.. I had hoped George lastnight wouldhave wished us luck! He sounded a tiny wee bit peeved, re TnAUk I do not apoligise one bit for my plea I live near to them and now half the readers and have had many a chat with Tim McDonald incidentally and I hope Geoge willnot throw of JFW Kurzweil support TNAUk . WE have tided them over but this is the third appeal in three years hope George they have taken to the Sales to cheer you up. I noted you didnot answer Tony Berrys re your black Email and his deep concern that the SCam may have originated from the list. that isno joke. Mr.Chamberlain is pressing on with the box but it is a skillful job and Andrew if your effort are sucessful it wil be an option for thoseof use who are all wanting to use in Monochrom. By the way George is you are there how come you didnot cough up the Eric Damerys Tel NO. Dorothy.