[jaws-uk] Andrew completing last

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 17:04:14 +0100

        That instruction doesn't do it.     It isn't just in drafts either
but out
of
a draft. I write the Email and then start to check it correcting as best I
can then comes a point why cannot go beyond, am stuck literally. it could
say Control panel I am  often in danger of losing the whole darn Email so I
tend to draft it fast to avoid that, incidentally if it does vanish how fast
do you have to be to  recover it, Have never  managed it  as yet I know
Control and Z ? is supposed to undue the  last action but I find all to
often a painfully typed Email has vanish into the ether, so in a draft I
have control but again am stuck half way down surely what you suggest
would be turning Lunar off? you say Lunar window, if I do that won't it be
white? also  why on the laptop if I do the key  I think insert and  five for
the colour it gives a different then digit /letter no for the colour  I mean
for black print white what does this indicate, are there many shades of
white? somewhere I read or heard the screen is made up of many many thousand
of colours? so if this is the case has the laptop  got one a bit different
to the desktop. Is this what is called a Hexadecimal? Also I see the
picture of countryside come on desktop, as I said in three years I have seen
this until the hard drive went and anemone put on that is as all arrived
configured black you see, is it then as I am using Demo mode I see it?
Also so sorry about  the  questions, but I  noticed the noise in the tower I
have been on about,  as the Western Digital made little noise and
this morning, when after I got the No Signal message yet again! I put off
andback on and as all was loading up I placed my hand against the white side
of the Tower is large Tower white andblack hood, to my surprise the noise
stopped as long as my hand pressed the side,not heard but  just warm hand
pressure. If I put on a sort of wrap around of something soft just around
the middle the tower   it wouldn't block any vents as they are at the rear
and front but it could stop the noise or might you know like an insulation
wrap? Just an idea.this until