[jaws-uk] Andrew and Chris

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:26:24 -0000

that is because the last one was from this desk top the Viglen Geni I havenot used to laptop today. Feel so sad that it wi sendingin black on black best to know though. Tony Berry took some setting and a Demo disc withhim but bear im mindhe doesnot know Jaws. i maybe change a There. a Theme to another As i explained no one using Webmail will get in black onblack. Do you know what EUdora is is that webmail Dorothy. Thanks for all your help today and the previous ones I am printing some off and saving in a K 1000 file. I could I suppose cut and paste into My Documents I have so many in folder in Outlook Express I sort of feel I can get at them that way nd jump from folder to folder. It iswas a bit of a shock to see the DBX files all empty on the lapt top but My Documents and My photos etc all intact.