[jaws-uk] Andrew I imagine you have packed itin for the day

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 23:43:36 -0000

I have just opened your attachment and at first I could see a white page . Then I tabbed along it and bit by bit it truned to dark colour like black. anydark enough for me.. I note you have turned the Magnification off that is good with Magic I didnot need the Magnification but it was used to I thjink colour the pages but it just didnot work. I shall read it again in the morning this business of all saying unread is very confusing Tony did his best youknow and I maad ehim leave it s in spite of the information being up the creek Jawsmoves fst and more smoothly. Now I shall go tobed and listen to the rest of Gardners World. My Garyia Elipitca shouldbe out soon and the Camelias are out the Sasangua. that is a winter floer Camelia I went miles to get and the Winter floeing Honeysucke is called Winter Beauty and yu can smell it for miles and it is really Fragantissima and has flower all along the stems not just at the end and the Primrose are out. I seenot clearly but know them and love then so. Dorothy. Ps you need faily high acidity to grow some of these thingsbutnot all.