[jaws-uk] Re: Alternate language versions.

  • From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:18:24 +0100

Buenos días Jane
I've just done a search in Google with the words: learning Spanish web and obtained pages and pages of results. I'll paste one of them below for you. Please remember that the internet is full of people trying to sell you all kinds of products. So, if you are a student and your budget is limited, the best idea would be to install Skype, or a simillar program, in your PC and make contact with Spanish speakers. If you don't know it already, Skype, and the like, allow you to talk for free with people who have installed the same program. Below is the link I mentioned before.

http://www.linkwordlanguages.com/

Carlos V.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>