[jaws-uk] Re: Alternate language versions.

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:06:21 +0100

Jane,

   Thanks for that information.

Jaws 6.2 should work with XP and 2000, just make sure you have the correct version of Jaws for Windows.

If you have XP Home, then you'll need Jaws standard, but if you have XP Pro, then you'll need Jaws Pro too.

Tink.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>