[jaws-uk] Re: Alternate language versions.

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 00:18:42 +0100

Hi Tink,
Just to let you know, I did try to purchase a copy of Jaws from Once, the
Spanish version of RNIB and they are a long way behind us they are only on
version 5.0084 so like R  Portle has mentioned you can change the language
and sometimes in Windows Update you can get a choice of languages to install
so this maybe another option, the reason I wanted a copy of Jaws was because
I couldn't install a copy of Jaws on my father's computer as my parents have
now emigrated to Malaga, when installing we could only get as far as demo
mode because they have win xp if I  were to take out 6.2 would this work
with XP or 2000 operating system? this is for anyone to answer as I am in
need of something that I can use while away,   at their house.  Ok it isn't
until Christmas now, but I want to prepared for when I do go there.
Any help would be appreciated.
from
Jane Sellers