[jaws-uk] Re: Advice needed

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:09:18 +0100

Hi Susan,

I think that you need to ensure that you have a version of Jaws which is
capable of working with the version of Vista on the machine you purchase.

I don't think that there are many problems with on-board graphics these
days.

I recommend that you find out which Vista version is on the machine as well
as how much memory it has then talk to your Jaws provider.

Regards,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 01869 347639