[jaws-uk] Re: Advent 4211 PC

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:43:41 +0100

 Hi not sure what you mean  when you mention Voice recognition? I think Tesco
used to sell Advent but before that it had a well known name I have forgotten.
How much did it cost? Incidentally I have heard from a friend I was speaking to
over weekend next version of Jaws promises to be very good, incidentally  just
for the fun of it this friend without sight has made a Pc and is testing Linux
seems it has a voice sounded like Orka, which is a fish. he uses Jaws at work
and Kurzweil Dorothy