[jaws-uk] Adobe david Wood problems Tom

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:59:00 -0000

Hallo David
I can send you the PDF  files off  list if you like.

I had to get them to find out more about the  people who caused my landslip
! I  did not buy on  line myself but asked a friend and paid her .she does
not know what url means  but all she did is what I told her to do. the land
Registry  you type into a search Engine. However you go to the very end as
there are many expensive ones,  but the  Land Registry's own  you  only pay
about £3  it was £2  last year.  If you chose the others they charge much
more. Anyway I have a good selection and if you  want me to  I can send  a
couple to you or Tom
off list

Dorothy
Dorothy