[jaws-uk] Adobe Flash mystery

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 21:03:42 +0100

 All,
Including George it would seem that I had not actually lost adobe Flash,but had downloaded something called Google Chrome, I do recall it coming in I thought it was an update for Google a super version,seems is nothing of the sort. I do use 2 search Engines.Google and for my pains I.e.8 I have persisted with the latter, anyway regarding the shocked responses about I.E.9 I am told it is in Beta so hope for George yet! and let us hope it is good. Re poor man referred to unkindly whom I nabbed he is a reliable person doing much needed work, maybe it would have been kinder to let him turn Jaws off,I know many of you do since there was a topic about it last year. I however let Lunar be put to sleep but never ever Jaws, if an engineer turns it off, I ask questions, that is how I heard the word ghosting,told a friend a long distance away who said"no good that will not do is copying all must be reformatted regards Dorothy.