[jaws-uk] Administrator means what exactly.

  • From: "Dorothy" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 00:45:49 +0100

stupid of not to actually ask just what it means. Re Jaws speaking normally
that has been so interesting. as Jaws and all was always configured I only ever
saw black and Windows logo not fancy screens. However additionally was mulling
over Dragon naturally or other, it is on fact five years since the  lecturer in
Tonbridge said " go away comeback in 5 years" I also recall last year when
speaking to an Engineer at Abilitynet he said we have a girl who  talks to her
computer 2 ways. one as she is a bit self-conscious she has taught it to
recognise her voice when she speaks in a whisper and also in normal speaking
voice,he said it worked very well indeed. the other example is that my
    Godchild diagnosed as dyslexic when she started at University was given
equipment  or help anyway by the Charity. I visited her and asked to hear it
,she had to climb up into her loft to find it, then plug it  on  she  whistled
to it  and cooed to it like a budgie but not a squeak could she get out of it.
now she
     had nothing wrong with her limbs she can type anyone I  so    there you
have 2 examples one sighted and no limb disability and the other I did not ask
too much detail. ever saw.
 SO  Sorry fir mistakes. but you  get the idea. Maybe there is something
new?Dorothy.