[jaws-uk] Re: Add-ons! Killing flash!

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:19:47 -0000

or the permanent way:
Open Internet Explorer, there's no need to be on line.
Open config manager, insert + 6 (on the number row of the main keyboard.)
alt key to get to menus, set options,.
Arrow down to html options
Press Enter, then ctrl + tab until you get to the graphics page.
Tab down until you find "Ignore Flash on Web pages" Check this with space bar, push enter.
Save with ctrl + S
then exit.

It's not as difficult as it sounds.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>