[jaws-uk] Re: Adder ware!

  • From: "Susan" <susan.beggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 18:29:19 +0100

sorry, when you said you had the same problem i thought you meant whilst
tabbing to
try and find web up-dates, i realize now you were talking about my other
problem with
ad-aware only being able to get as far as control m, then jaws not talking.

i just found it strange that i could do a scan before i did the web up-dates.

susan