[jaws-uk] Re: Add to contacts

  • From: "matthew leach" <tatts.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 21:32:48 -0000

To add an Email address to your contacts list in Outlook express.

Whilst in the inbox highlight the person's name you wish to save, press the context key (immediately to the left of the right control key), cursor up to "Add sender to address book" and press enter.
Bingo, one of several ways of adding addresses to your contacts.

Hope this is of use.

Happy New Year.

Matty.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy7" <mandy7@xxxxxxxxxx>