[jaws-uk] Add pdf documents to ie favorites

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:32:10 +1100

HI.
asking on behalf of my mum.
and she uses a mouse and windows vista.
okay, she downloaded a document from the net, dot pdf.
and she had to download adobe reader 9, and it removed adobe reader 8.
now, so she does not have to remember where the document is, and a computer
newbie, and not knowing what she is doing, and having to find documents, in
windows explorer, under downloads, she done it a couple of times, but maybe
not remember how to do it.
in adobe reader 8, she was able to download and add a adobe pdf file to her
favorites in internet explorer 7.
and now, she cannot seem to add this current adobe reader document to her
favorites in internet explorer.
never done it my self, so could not offer her any suggestions or help.
she did see a favorite links, but when she clicked on it, it did nothing.
so was wondering, any low vision users, added a adobe pdf document to
favorites in internet explorer?
and has this feature been taken out of version 9?
any help would be grateful.
to do it using the mouse on my dad's acer laptop.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One