[jaws-uk] Re: Adaware2008

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:42:33 +0100

Hi a lot of Reads on this list the man reading the tape was John Wilson,and it was Debbie scales, it was pretty out of date when a friend sent it, I already had Adaware however and some scripts which a friend had put on. as mentioned only worked for a while, inJohn Wilsons little tutorial however he was explaining how to run it without Scripts, doing the run in what he calls Smart , I recall now why I gave up using it, it was due to my never being able to kill off whatever it found and if you miss doing that it goes round and takes time for you to have another go at it, in any case after I switched to Zen from Freeserve I did not get any Spam ever, and since I do not bank or buy on line getting a Trojan baffles me and I have decided to give Kaspersky the boot, however reading this listof late maybe someone can give a complete list of all Anti-virus that work well with the main screen readers regardless of which grade you are using Professional or Standard, concerning AVG I am still unclear just what it will work with and won't Dorothy of----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Reid" <Tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>