[jaws-uk] Re: Adaware2008

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:31:51 +0100

 there used to be because I had them, but after a while they stopped working,
after I had a HD failure on Desktop and later  my laptop cleaned off it did not
get put back after seeing your Post yesterday I went to look for an old Tape I
was  sent and I think the man making it has retired he was explaining how to
use without a script he also mentioned a Website which I think was that of the
late Debbie ,sorry forget  full name but Lite website, I think this sight still
is going in  remembrance of Debbie but is not updated, incidentally after he
John I think his name was finished with  Ad another man talked about Spybot
Search and destroy, since I hear little about these products now, also Zone
Alarm I think other products have moved ahead of them