[jaws-uk] Re: Accounting Packages

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:37:03 -0000

Jim
I didn't interpret what George was saying as "10% of VI's only wanting to learn
basic
computer access".  I interpret it as that in excess of 10% of computer users
require purely keyboard access to applications but companies such as Sage, by
not incorporating accessibility into their product are missing out on potential
business.

Cheers

Chris