[jaws-uk] Re: Accessing Quitter

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 20:35:53 -0000

Hi Phil,

I hope this doesn't sound too patronising but I had the same problem myself
a week or two ago.

Have you replied to the Twitter confirmation email message after you
registered on the website?  I had completed the registration but hadn't
replied to the confirmation email and consequently the Qwitter programme
then couldn't connect until the account had been verified.

Hope it's something as simple as this, if not, fraid I've no other ideas.

Jamie