[jaws-uk] Re: Accessible bit torrent application

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:21:02 -0000

Hi.

OK, fair enough, I wasn't aware of that change.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia

----- Original Message ----- From: <dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>