[jaws-uk] Accessible bit torrent application

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 07:37:25 +0000

Hi

Does anyone know of a really accessible bit torrent p2p application. I'm using a quite old version of bitcomet at the moment, I did try their latest version after being informed that it downloads much faster than my current version but found it quite difficult to navigate.

I'm using XP pro and jaws9
Thanks
Martin