[jaws-uk] Accessible Html Help Compilers

  • From: "marvin hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 14:24:51 +1000

Hi.
tried doing a search on google, for accessible html help compilers, as i need to create a html help file for one of my assignments, and tried using microsoft html help workshop version 1.3, but cannot seem to add say the contents, able to create the first content main topic, and then not able to create multiple
topics.
and very graphical.
now, is there a jaws friendly html help compiler, where i need to create table of contents, import my html files, and images, create a index, then a stop
list search control, splash screen control, and a related topics control.
if any one can point me to any good websites, or experiences of creating html help files, for software or website projects let me know.
need to do this , as the main part of the assignment.
if this is off topic, then point me to a forum, where i can get an answer to my problem.
tried another couple of them, but did not find them very accessible.
cheers Marvin.

Advertisement: Its simple! Sell your car for just $30 at carsales.com.au http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801577%2Fpi%5F1005244%2Fai%5F838588&_t=754951090&_r=tig&_m=EXT