[jaws-uk] Re: Accessible Freeview on PC

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 01:35:14 -0000

Hi
Much as though these facts given below may well be right, I have to say that when I've bought from ebuyer I've never had a problem, and in the recent case of buying the Freecom unit it came a day earlier than promised. We should take care of the warnings and the good advice about the credit card, but certainly from experience I cannot fault this company myself.

Regards.

Gordon

----- Original Message ----- From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>