[jaws-uk] AVG one last clarification

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:21:41 +0100

Hi List, I  think by you maybe as fed up with the word as I am, but I have
got Abdul   coming on Wednesday to put AVG back and then if I still have
problems I will  get Nod 32, I will ask him to remove Kaspersky and ,but
first investigate first investigate what it found on Friday night, so you
see I fear I am taking a risk myself in Emailing the list in case I am
carrying anything nasty, I rely on your system to have protected you. Please
tell me which  Version of AVg to put on, is it the latest? I am using Jaws 9
and updates standard and Xp Standard, I know Tiddy had to switch to
something else and kevin Morris also, I know Tiddy uses things like
Thunderbird and Forte Agent and by now I have forgotten if Jaws  9 is still
in his desk where he put it in December Kevin uses Vista on one and Xp on
another they both had to switch from AVG,but for the life of me I am not
sure why, do I put on AVG 8 professional
or will the free version work, only think how much more simple life would
be  if all Anti-virus had to work with  screen readers, is not a luxury
each day some new new item re security hits the headlines,  last was the
Civil service has los our records againIs like some farce,however remember
this list has a lot of addones like people selling products or services
from   fitness treatment to God knows what,yes even God I think finished up
being saved again! I suppose thing iis is to read the Email and not look at
the Website  trailing them Dorothy