[jaws-uk] Re: AUDACITY, IS IT COMPATIBLE WITH JAWS?

  • From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 21:26:24 +0000

Hi all,

Many thanks for your help. I've downloaded the Guide, which is useful
but I'm still having difficulties in using the Audacity Help pages,
i.e. those accessed from within Audacity itself. On attempting to
click on "contents" nothing happens. Again, f6 doesn't read the help
pages. Am I doing something wrong? Can any one help please?

Many thanks,

Kevin