[jaws-uk] Re: ADOBE PDF - technological discrimination to it's best!

  • From: "Gary Ankin" <gary.ankin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 17:13:33 +0100

I would suggest that if anyone wanted to pursue the issue of Adobe and its
non access to screen readers when  file has been protected by another party
they send an email to the BBC Radio 4 In touch programme.  I think their
email is
intouch@xxxxxxxxx
This way it might get someair time the other route is to contact Educational
Institutions that are primarily for Visually Impaired students.
Regards
Gary
in the UK