[jaws-uk] Re: ACRONIS

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 22:32:06 +0100

Gordon

Many thanks for your helpful reply.  I don't have sighted assistance readily
on hand, but I think I have managed to back up my system, although it was
very difficult.  Tabbing didn't always seem to be telling me the truth about
where I was, and when it asked me to enter a folder name for my backup I had
to try several times before it worked.  I have an external hard drive which
I use for backing up, and it does appear now to contain the backup file.  I
am just wondering whether anyone has written any JAWS scripts for Acronis.
I am not accomplished in this area of JAWS.

Wendy