[jaws-uk] Re: ACCESSIBILITY OF WEBSITE USING JAWS

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:54:55 +0100

Hi

What a great advert for accessible web design, I dont' think!

I did a Whois look up and their postal address is...

50 Westow St

London

SE19 3AF

United Kingdom

Drop them a note and let them know that they've alienated a good size of the net's audience.

Cheers
Darren

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>