[jaws-uk] Re: ACCESSIBILITY OF WEBSITE TO JAWS 10 USER

  • From: "Ian Rattray" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:08:48 +0100

Hi

I'm using JAWS 11 on Win 7, the text reads fine but the links are nonsense.

Unfortunately I noticed before upgrading I was facing the same issue with JAWS 10 and XP on certain website.

I think it has something to do with Strict HTML code now being used.

It maybe worth trying an earlier version of IE.

Regards

Ian