[jaws-uk] ACCESSIBILITY OF FORM USING JAWS 11 ON WINDOWS XP DESKTOP

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:16:01 +0000

Hi all,
I'm having problems accessing the attached form which I need for work.
This is in word format as the previous version (on our internal
intranet) was inaccessible. I'm experiencing difficulties with macros
and, in addition on tabbing around the form (or cursoring) Jaws is not
picking up the titles of rows, columns etc.

Is anyone else able to navigate it successfuly please? Any suggestions
on how my IT department can increase its accessibility.

I'll send the intranet copy separately.

Thanks,

Kevin