[jaws-uk] A visitors equipment

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 22:10:54 +0100

Today I had a visit from Loss Adjuster after recent burglary. I was not
looking forward to it but he seemed kind. Asked me could he use his laptop
to type report. showed him the kitchen table and  out he got a Toshiba and a
small portable Printer. It was an HP and I put the Model number on  my tape.
It printed a standard page in  colour as well.  I scanned it  in using my
OCR and it was perfect. His Toshiba was larger than mine and heavier.
However  before he left he said his company were going to  put something
called G something on it. I think there was a letter after the G, I asked
him  is this to do with  Blue Tooth. He said no, He said when I asked about
Wireless No, and indicated the Sky!

 I am sure you will all know what he meant. he was saying he could sit in
his car send Emails and it all came from the  heavens above. Will Jaws work
with it? Has anyone got it? Does it work like those things  people put in
cars that Navigate?   If so for the first time I am  starting to grasp the
potential of the future.  From it being 50 years since the first hardrive
weighing over a ton to what my visitor will be using is really something to
grasp. Now please do not say Jaws won't work with it. Dorothy.