[jaws-uk] Re: A query the up-to-date Word.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:31:23 +0100

There are two things which can be done here.

1)      He goes to "Save As" instead of Save, and selects
"Word 95-2003 Document".

2)      You go to http://tinyurl.com/y5w78r and download
Microsoft's Compatibility Pack which will then let you open,
edit and save Office 2007 files within earlier versions of
Office.

George.