[jaws-uk] Re: A problem with a web site

  • From: "Paul Nugent" <paul.nugent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 09:14:45 +0100

Hi Dorothy,

Thanks for your concern.  I haven't actually got to the bottom of the
problem, but reading the posts on this list, I came to the conclusion =
that
version 7.1 of Jaws would probably be the man for me, and so decided to =
wait
until it was released.  I also thought that I had taken up enough of
people's time on this list with it.  I found out that the problem was =
not
mine alone and that some people had the problem, while others didn't.

Cheers

Paul