[jaws-uk] Re: A problem with a web site

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:06:34 +0100

 Hi,  this may help you Issue 213 of Computer Active has a long article on
how to tweak your computer to save  Memory, I listened to it but am not
clever enough to follow it. It is on Audio tape I get it from TNAUk is Issue
for April 13 to 26. Just before an interesting article  on something called
Lennox Open Source,also interesting seems it is free