[jaws-uk] Re: A password query

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:50:40 +0100

Barry, thanks for replying.

This is what is displayed on the screen:

User name: owner.
I am known as the owner, by the way.

Password, and it is blank here.
OK,
Cancel, which is greyed,
Shut-down,
Options.

As I have said, simply pressing Enter will take me to the Desktop.

If there is any further help that you or anyone else can offer I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks.

Best wishes,

Keith