[jaws-uk] Re: A WindowEyes question.

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 19:32:36 -0400

If you go to

www.gwmicro.com

you can donwload not only a demo of Window Eyes but also the documentation for it.They have a tutorial and the manual in audio format.

I don't know WE well at all but know that WE's documentation is very good.

hth

Doris

At 11:56 PM 6/15/2010 +0100, you wrote:
Greetings,

I may need to assist a friend who uses WindowEyes but is not very
computer-literate so please can somebody tell me how, in WindowEyes, I get a
links list view of a site as I do by Jaws key and F7?

Thanks.