[jaws-uk] A WindowEyes question.

  • From: Colin r. Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:56:06 +0100

Greetings,

I may need to assist a friend who uses WindowEyes but is not very
computer-literate so please can somebody tell me how, in WindowEyes, I get a
links list view of a site as I do by Jaws key and F7?

Thanks.

From Colin Howard, who lives in a small place near Southampton and whose late
mother on seeing his great gut preceding the rest of him into the room, would
often ask him "When are you having those twins you're carrying?"