[jaws-uk] Re: A Little JAWS Quirk

  • From: "MICHAEL PANNELL" <pianoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:59:34 +0100

Hi Darran.

On JAWS 8 it speaks as expected.

Cheers,

Michael.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jaws-UK" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 4:36 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] A Little JAWS Quirk

Or should that be, yet another little JAWS quirk?

I've noticed that JAWS pronounces the name Stewie, S t e w i e, as Stevie!

For some reason JAWS is seeing the w as a V?

Not a major problem, just a little something I thought I'd mention on a
quiet Monday afternoon. And only noticed because I've recently become a fan
of "Family Guy".

Darran

It has removed 483 spam emails to date.