[jaws-uk] A Hp Laser printer yes, a Potterton boiler never

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:49:49 +0100

That is it snowed up and boiler gone again! It was  top of the range a
Suprema and  now  only  five years old and the Circuit board fails to ignite
and the plumber says they do not do spare  parts I  had just put my
Wellingtons away now I have to try to get down to storeroom to boiler to see
if I can  kick start it Potterton is you are reading this you should be
ashamed of yourselves. My own plumber will never put you in again. Now thank
God the phone is working the computer and Chris Mullins I tried so hard to
do an AVG full system scan but how do you know when it is actually doing it?
does it say I
    to is  scanning? I did the F9 and the F4 but it did not say scanning.
the Norton does say what it is  dorothy.      The Hp Laser printer is
reliable but I would not know how to put ink in without help.doin Chris. I
did understand F9 to download and F4 to scan. I taped off your instructions
and played them back as I did it. g.