[jaws-uk] 9 continued Jaws version

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:08:56 -0000

Please for give the   last  Post being disjointed. I had a landslip here in
July  which I tried to prevent  as far back as last October 2006  when I
asked the list  for a couple  of lines in Polish and 2  came to my aid the
owners  not being contactable  and the group of workers  camped there not
speaking English. However  I am surviving  only just. Now sorry about that
and AVG  if it starts selling Christmas in the middle of an update  will be
got rid of fast. So  back to the Chase as George would say.  If Dan Clark
said that Version 8  and now Version 9  will work in black and White  then
now I have my laptop cleaned off I may leave Lunar off  if  it can be
confirmed so far I personally have not tried it  since I do not know  which
settings he is using.

I do know however that others have tried  it out and  had the same problems
that existed in 2005  when  Will Pearson  tested  whatever Eric Damery
suggested. Incidentally Leonie  I did not realise that Will worked for FS
until  you just mentioned it.
Interesting that  however .  I have  written to Dan Clark  again  and got
the  out of office teaching message that I sent to you Leonie  off list  I
also Emailed  Bryan Carver  Director of Technical Support  in the same email
and  not had any reply.

Last year in January   Friday 13 ! I did speak to him  and he said " I
shall be meeting Dr Hamilton  and Eric Damary  next week and will come right
back to you  if I have good news
I did not hear back  he then moved from Director of Sales to Director of
Technical  support. and  that is an important position
So  this summer I phone  USA and get to Dr Hamilton's P.A  a Karl Brozyna
he is about to leave Freedom  for another  Post but he  says I will at once
speak to Dan and Bryan  carver and if I can to Dr Hamilton  and get right
back to you .

So did he? No  he did not , sorry if this is boring hell out of the rest of
you but once in a while what ever flak  and shots  may crosss your bowes you
can  crumple under it or stand your  ground and if I do not feel like  what
was it Star smile Star Smile  I will let you do that for me

Regards  dorothy
Dorothy