[jaws-uk] 8.0 Window Edge Announcement

  • From: "Pete" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:48:10 -0000

    Hi folks,
I have noticed that in both 7.1 and 8.0 when in Outlook Express, the window
edge announcement (top of window, bottom of window) has been replaced by that
awful windows ding which already covers a multitude of errors, and the only
option I can find is to turn the sound off, but I miss the verbal announcement,
so can anyone tell me how I can get it back?

Regards,

Pete H.

http://www.therockery.net